Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Allen Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 01:25:15 -0500
Hello,

My sweet niece, in a favor to her favorite uncle, decided to
try to install Windows XP HE on my Win 98'SE computer.  The
OEM XP software came from my brother-in-law's new COMPAQ and of
course it didn't take...said there were 'one too many' installs
of the same OS.  I subsequently tried to de-install the OEM
version of XP from my computer...every registry entry I could
find I wiped. NOW, after all my efforts I still get a nag on
start up that wants me to pick the OS I want to run. Where is
this nag and how can I get rid of it?  If I'm not right in
front of the computer on start up and don't pick Windows '98
it balks and makes me restart.  This is just another pain in
a day full...I know it's a Windows security feature but how
do I now get it off and stop the XP nag
?

TIA,

Allen