Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Trimarchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:59:01 -0400
Go to LogMeIn.Com, https://secure.logmein.com/go.asp?page=home . You can
download a free trial copy. The neat thing about it is the software only
needs to be on your home computer. It sets up a virtual private network when
you make the connection. When the trial period expires it will no longer
allow file transfers or remote printing however it will still allow access
to your computer. If you only occasional need a file from your home computer
you could still log in, connect to your home computer and then email the
file to yourself at work.

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Brenda Dencer
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 8:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] remote access

I want to have access to my home computer via my laptop at work.  I know
it's possible, but I don't understand the process.  Is there a tutorial out
there on this subject or websites you can point me to?  What has been your
experience with remote access programs and what are your recommendations?

BTW, I thank all of you for your help in stopping OE from limiting my access
to email attachments.  Instructions were simple and clear.  !Gracias a
ustedes!

Brenda Dencer, Maryland

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml