Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Douglas Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:38:35 -0500
Andrew,

DLL files should not be associated with *any* application.
 Files with the .dll extension are Dynamic Linked Library
files.  These are executable files that are called by
programs to execute standard software routines.  If you
associate the dll's with Rundll32 you will start execution
of the dll routine with unpredictable (and possibly bad)
results unless you are very programming savvy.  I can't
think of a reason to associate them with any application
unless you are a programmer and want to edit the dll's
with a programming application.  If you viewed them with a
Log or Text viewer you would just see random characters,
most not viewable since a dll file is binary.

Doug