Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Amy Ledford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 04:15:49 -0800
Right-click the task bar, and if there is a check beside "Lock the Taskbar" click on it to remove it. Drag and drop the bar to where you want it. Righ-click the task-bar again, click on "Lock the Taskbar" so that it cannot be moved again withouth unlocking it.

HTH--Amy L

Dot Holt <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Unthinkingly, I tried relocating my Task Bar and Start button to the top of my monitor screen when I read about it in The Computer Lady newsletter.  This is an awkward position for me and I am anxious to put it back on the bottom of my screen, but have not been successful in accomplishing this.  SOS  SOS  SOS  Could you please help me get out of this mess and back to my original arrangement which I should not have changed?  I will be very grateful if you can solve this problem for me.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

Thanks,

Amy Ledford