Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2008 10:40:02 -0700
Hello,

I recommend AVG as being a very good anti virus program as I used it for
a couple of years with no problems. I would uninstall Trend Micro, and
immediately install and update AVG as it takes an average of 12 minutes
to become infected if you are connected to the net without virus
protection. [I read that somewhere recently] AVG does scan emails as
they are downloaded so there's no worry of an email infecting you.

Be sure to set the automatic update schedule for AVG during the times
your computer is typically on so you always get the new virus
definitions each day.

Later, Ray Parrish

--

http://rayparrish.spaces.live.com/ Ray's Space, poetry, shareware, freeware