Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"John G. Cakars" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 19:46:53 -0700
I have a program that I'm using, but it doesn't have multiple
capabilities.  You have to configure the program for a specific
database, if you want to include a second database, you have to install
the program into a new directory and reconfigure it.  When the program
is installed, Program Icons are created.

When I reinstalled the second program, I renamed the program icon.  So
now I have two program icons with different names.  The problem is that
both icons point to the same directory.  How do I get each icon
associated with its own directory?  The programs are in different
directories.

Thank you for any help.