Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wayne Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:16:16 -0500
Hello PCSOFT,

When I launch Windows 2000 Professional, I get an error msg:
       Invalid application key
I  click  'ok'  and continue on. It doesn't appear to do anything, but
I'm  sure  it shouldn't be 'launched' either. Any suggestions where to
look? I did a reg clean, start up, etc...still nothing.

--
Best regards,
 Wayne                          mailto:[log in to unmask]