Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 05:51:11 -0500
Hi Robert,

I have used AVG Free Edition for years (?) and have never seen an error
message like you describe. Since your wife has the same problem, it appears
to be associated with your connection (cable modem). I suggest you report it
to your cable company (ATT) Tech Support and see what they have to say. I
have DSL (local area connection) and at times AVG will not detect it and
tells me "I have no connection to the Internet".

You didn't mention your operating system, but other things you could try
(not necessarily in order):

1. Restart your computer and immediately check for an update. (I make it a
practice to manually check for an update when I first start my computer
every day.)

2. Uninstall AVG (from Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel) and
re-install it. After the install and AVG starts, you will have an
opportunity to update it.

3. Check for the latest update at the Grisoft web site and manually download
it if needed. Instructions on downloading are provided.

I hope you find this helpful. Please let us know what the problem was when
it's solved. :-)

Sven Swanson, Sr.