Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Eugene Khayutin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:12:47 -0500
David,

There is a big difference between "terminal services" and "accessing
files"
With first, your workstation becomes a terminal, of the remote computer,
i.e. your "type" locally, but changes happen on the remote computer.
Examples: telnet, secure shell, MS Win NT (terminal server edition)
Win2K terminal services, Citrix MetaFrame for WinNT or Win2K.  Accessing
of files on the other hand, requires you to use some sort of file
sharing and/or transfer protocols. This means that not only you need an
FTP client, such as CuteFTP, or any other, but a server as well.
Win98 can share files or you can use "Personal Web Server" to run FTP.

There are some programs that would let you to run a telnet server on a
Win98 machine, but I suspect it is not what you want.  PC Anywhere or
VNC http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/download.html (which I prefer
over PCAnywhere) would give you something similar to a terminal
session.  You can than share some folders on your home machine or use
FTP to access or transfer your files.

Eugene Khayutin