Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul A. Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:35:27 +0000
Greetings Marv--
From: Marv Donarski <[log in to unmask]>
> i just restored some files from a backup disc using Nero 7 into my MS Vista OS
> machine. I can open them, but when I open one these files, use it and change
> something in it and then try to close it, it tells me it is a"write only file
> and must be renamed, I don't want to do that. I checked the files properties and
> "write only" is not checked. Every file backed up from this disc tells me the
> same. How do I change these files so they are not write only?
> TIA   Marv
Is it possible that the files are being indicated as "Read Only"?  This should, in fact be the case, as any files burned to optical media will be read-only by default. Once they are copied to your local hard disk, you can right-click on them, left-click properties, then UN-check the Read-only file attribute box. You should then be able to open, modify, and save them. They cannot, of course, be re-saved to the backup disk, unless it is a CD(DVD)-RW disk.

HTH.

Paul A. Shippert
and I'm hovering like a fly
waiting for the windshield on the