Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Dean K. Kukral" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 07:46:05 -0500
First of all, John, NEVER open an email attachment from a stranger!  It may
be benign, simply containing advertising, or it may be malware.  Lately I
have been getting a great deal of email with no subject line and no body - I
don't have any idea what it contains because I delete it immediately!!!!!

So, if you receive an email from a friend or associate, simply email back
and ask what program was associated with the attachment.   Then, get that
program and use it to open the attachment.  Associate the file ending with
that program and it will open automatically in the future using that
program.

For example, if the attachment has a .pdf ending, download the free Adobe
Acrobat Reader and use it to read the file.  If the attachment has a .pps
ending, download a PowerPoint Slideshow reader.  If the attachment has a
.wmv ending, download the latest Windows Movie Viewer.  And so forth.

It may be that some of the attachments require specific purchased software
to be read.  In that case, you will have to decide whether you want to
purchase the software.

I may have oversimplified this just a bit, because there may be many
programs that will read the same file.  But, you only need one of them.

Dean Kukral