Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:40:04 -0500
Hello,

I use Outlook Express and have a cable connection.  We have 3 e-mail accounts and from all but one you can read attachments.  I am not sure why the one account does not let you.  The attachment shows up, but it is fades, so that you cannot access it.  I have tried sending attachments from this account and that works and I have sent identical attachments to all three accounts and again, all but that one allow you to open the attachment.

Can anyone help me with this?  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ellis Heath

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml