Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 06:17:09 -0500
 That's the product ID that you will need to install the program.  Without that you can't legally install it. You could probably get a cheap copy of Office 2000 standard (which is now going on being 3 versions old) on ebay or googling for cheap software.  You might find a cheap standalone version of Word 2K if that's all you need.  But without a product ID your copy is worthless and uninstallable.

Joseph Marty

-----Original Message-----
From: Dianne Swayne <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:11:11 -0600
Subject: Microsoft Word 2000

My Daughter gave me her Gateway computer loaded with Windows XP Home =
Edition.  It shows that the program Microsoft Word 2000 has been loaded =
onto the computer however she never finished the installment, (or used =
it) Now when I try to access it I get a window asking for a 25 digit =
code that's on the back of the jewel case on a yellow sticker.   Problem =
is:   she threw away the jewel case with the code sticker.  =20
Is there any way I can get the program to finish installing so I can =
use/access it?
thanks,
Dianne Swayne
Texas

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!