Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:19:30 EDT
Hi all,

Having a problem creating a simple macro in Word'97.  I'm trying to open 3
docs and arrange them in the window.  Here's how I'm trying to create the
macro....

1. Clicking "Tools" - "Macros" - "Record New Macro"
2. Naming macro, "Opencopies" (stored in normal.dot)
3. Clicking "Keyboard"
4. Typing "Alt-C" as the shortcut key stroke
5. Clicking "Assign"
6. Clicking "Close"

At this point the "recorder" toolbox is visible and on "recording" mode as
expected.  I continue with opening the 3 documents and arranging them on the
screen, then click on "Stop Recording" on the recorder toolbox.

When I close Word, then reopen it and try my macro keystroke, I get a
run-time error indicating the first file I opened while making the macro could not be
found.  This makes no sense to me at the moment as I assigned a doc to the
macro that I clicked to open in the first place.  What am I missing?  Any help
will be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Paul Roeth

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: