Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Andrew Terry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 01:19:20 EST
I am in a pickle.  When I try to open certain files, infact many files, a
little box tells me that Quick time player.exe cannot be found.please locate.
The puzzle is that I have windows 95 which cannot support Quicktime.  I have
tried to reassociate AIFF file to windows media audio but it will not
reassociate.  Another puzzle is that I'm sure most of the files I try to open
are not audio files anyway.  I probably downloaded Quicktime and have
forgotten.  If an automatic association took place during the install of the
"useless to me"program, does anyone know how Ican fix this mess.  I have 48
mg of RAM and 166 mghz of pentium processor.

Thanks Andrew Terry

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml