Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:49:18 -0500
Hi Michael,

In addition to the fact that I already replied to this post and the excellent answer
by Don Penlinton,who suggested to use the number pad in the method to create a
shortcut, posted here http://tinyurl.com/855r8j  ,
I'm posting some belated info that got waylaid during the excitement of the holidays.

Nonetheless,with this belated New Year's wish for you and all readers,I hope this
will help you and them to deal with shortcuts ;)

You already mentioned it in a sense : .."Something like Windows Key + X, or similar?"
There is a small utility called WinKey and it can be downloaded here:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/WinKey.shtml
It sits quietly in the SysTray and can provide up to about 200 shortcuts,
using the Win(Logo)Key and modifier key or keys.

List of the keyboard shortcuts that are available in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301583

List of shortcut keys in Windows
http://www.computerhope.com/shortcut.htm
http://www.computerhope.com/shortcut/windows.htm

An interesting page (you could save)of an inter-active keyboard
with description of keys and shortcuts
http://www.seoconsultants.com/windows/keyboard/
http://www.seoconsultants.com/windows/keyboard/#Keyboard

Regards,