Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 22:30:18 -0500
Hi Pat,

The solution is surprisingly simple:

In principle you can use either of 2 methods:

1.Quick and dirty :)
2.Methodical and organized.

1.Quick
 a.Create a folder in My Documents.Call it Email-Old or Email-Saved or
whatever.
 b.Open this folder.
 c.With Outlook Express open,select the folder you want to save,either
Inbox or Sent.
 d.Open it.Select all messages > *Ctrl+A*  or *Edit *> *Select All
 *e*.*R-click the taskbar in an open spot > click  Tile windows vertically.
 f.If not already,place the OE Inbox window and the new Email-Saved
window side-by-side.
  (No need for e. and f. if you use dual monitors)
 g.Drag the selected (highlighted) messages to the Email-Saved
folder(window)
  (it doesn't matter in this case whether you l-click & drag or r-click
& drag and select copy or move.
   It seems you have a choice,but actually you can only copy,because the
source is a dbx file,
   a type of database and you can't move anything out of there,just copy
only)
   The only time you can move anything,is to re*_/move/_ (*delete*)
*something.*

*You will now see all your messages in the new folder.At the same time
they are still in
the Inbox or sent folder.But since you saved them,you can safely delete
them and then empty
the Deleted items folder.

2.The organized way:
Very similar,except when you create the new folder,you can also create
subfolders
for the different messages.
a.Eg OE Inbox folder:If you want all messages from the same person together,
  click on the Sender header;the messages will all be organized by Sender.
b.Create folders (in the Email-saved folder)according to sender or
whatever criteria you set|
 Date,Subject etc.
c.Using Ctrl ,click the messages you want and drag to the corresponding
folder.

The rest is the same as in 1.
Be aware that after a while, HTML messages with external graphics may no
longer
be shown,since may have been removed from source.
However,that's the same whether the messages are in the Inbox or in your
saved folder.

(This took me longer to write than to do it :-)  )

Have fun,
*
Peter.
* *