Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Ian C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:33:10 -0500
My networking knowledge is still lacking, but if you want access to your LAN
you will always need to use Client For MS Networks, and will always be
prompted for password.  Now what you can do is install TweakUI; it has an
applet that affords you the ability to automate your windows logon.  There
are probably other apps (or maybe even something in your OS, if it's win2k)
that'll do the same; other list members may be aware of such.

> However everytime I switch on the machine it boots to a screen asking for
a password. This is bypassed by using the 'enter' key or selecting 'ok' or
'cancel'. If I do not want or need a password is there anyway I can bypass
this stage so the computer boots straight through to my windows desktop.

> Mike Mason

Ian Carmichael
Ft. Lauderdale, FL

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: