Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul%20A.%20Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 23:30:36 +0000
Greetings--

Many programs that worked well with Windows XP (and even Vista, sometimes) simply will not work with Windows 7.  Sometimes, however, programs can be "forced" to work with Windows 7, by "installing in compatibility mode".  When I finally stumbled upon this method while trying to get Adobe Acrobat 6 to work with Windows Vista Business, I was able to get it to work by using the "Install in Compatibility Mode Wizard".  You must be logged on as an Administrator to do this, and you will probably get warnings when you've successfully completed such an install (and then try to use the program), but (at least in my example) you will   be able to use the application.  It is my assumption that Windows 7 also has this capability, and that programs so installed will probably work more 'smoothly', as well.  Unfortunately, while I was using Win7 as a release candidate, I did not try this approach, so I cannot guarantee that it will work for you, however; click on "Help and Support" from the "Start" menu, and search for 'install in compatibility mode', among other posssibilities, and try installing stubborn programs in the manner suggested in one of the Microsoft "hits". You may find that some of your older programs will work.

HTH.

Paul A. Shippert

----- Original Message -----
From: "D JONES" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 2:03:58 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Trouble after installing ~Win7

Recentlly I installed Windows 7 and I have had nothng but trouble re-installing several programs, the latest being Nero 7 Essentials. Also I and having difficulty viewing videos such as You Tube clips. Before, I was using Windows XP PRO and never had any trouble loadng programs off CDs ore vieiwing vid clips. I thought 7 would be better for me but I am now having my doubts. Some of the progrms already on my PC wouldn't work until I used a product key finder, but even then, Windws 7 kept telling me I needed a bigger this and a bigger that when everything was working fine with XP.
With Nero7 I tried to install the progrm and the foollowing error came up
Internal Error
Custom action DLL crashed on last call in function.
'NeroAg_RegisterComEx' The installer must now exit.
Crash thread ID 1988
Currant thread ID 31-32.

Would someone lease tell me what is happening?
I have a 60g HD with 50% used, and 4G Ram

Thanks

Dorothy Jones

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>