Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 09:58:04 -0700
Are the users accessing a common normal.dot template on the network? You
already has the suggestion of deleting the normal.dot in case it is
corrupted, but since multiple users are reporting the same problem, I would
suspect that there may be a common cause. Check to make sure that the
normal.dot template is on each individual computer. If it already is, then
you might check if normal.dot is in each user's own settings area, or if it
is common to all users on a machine. Just some additional ideas.

Peter
The NoSpin Group