Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"James W. Cooley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 22:22:50 -0500

Below, I describe the problem as given in a previous posting.  I found others on other bulletin boards with the same problem.
I did as suggested :
I set up a new user, moved all of my files to it, and deleted the old user.  Never use the Outlook Express method for moving the message files.

I am using a new HP zd7000 laptop running Windows XP.  This connects by wireless to a router which has my desktop as another client.
I am the only user. I tried to change the location of the Outlook Express message folder using the Outlook Express menus: tools, options,
maintenance, change folder. The Outlook Express folder was not changed.  Instead, at each start of OE, I get an error message
"Cannot delete ntuser.dat.  It is being used by another person or program...."
Otherwise, it does not hinder the proper functioning of Outlook
Express.  I know the ntuser.dat file contains the registry and if deleted will cause serious problems.  I suppose the system is trying
to relocate my ntuser.dat file and cannot delete the old copy because it is being used by the operating system.

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal