Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Will Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:19:19 -0400
Hello!

You are in a terminal window screen which should be quite unnecessary to get
into your ISPs. I am not sure why this is coming up since I believe it is
not the default. The password is entered within this screen by just typing
it and pressing [ENTER]. It does not display any characters, as you have
seen. Once you have done that, it may take a few moments for a bunch of
gobbledy-gook to start appearing. When it does, press the "Continue (F7)
button: the screen should go away and you should be connected as normal.

This screen is a great troubleshooting tool for ISP help people because it
bypasses a lot of the dial-up networking functionality (which can go badly
wrong <g>).

To get rid of it:
1. Double click on My Computer, then Dial-up Networking.
2. Right click (one at a time) on each of your connections in that window,
choose Properties from the resulting menu.
3. In the General tab, click on the Configure button in the lower part of
the dialog box.
4. Click on the Options Tab in that dialog box and then take the check out
of the box next to "Bring up terminal window after dialing"

That should do it!

I hope this helps!

Will Stephenson
Call Center Manager