Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Derek Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:46:39 -0400
Joyce,
    I am in agreement with that Hugh, the windows install is going to
be the kill factor.  I found that I spent more time trying to shore up
the OS than using the netbook.  Between having to run antivirus, run
safexp to tighten up security, have Spybot updated to run
immunizations, and have spyware blaster updated to guard against
active x.  On top of all that I was also running firefox with noscript
as a web deterrent.  I did for a time run XP by using their
steadystate program and it essentially locks the drive so that any
changes made were erased on reboot.  Colleges and Universities use
similar programs in their computer labs.

    Even with all that bobbing and weaving to keep the netbook speedy,
it just wasn't useful for what I wanted or needed to do.  I installed
Ubuntu like Hugh has and the difference is night and day.  I recommend
trying the Ubuntu and you can download the trial and run it from a USB
key to see what it is like.  There is another alternative that is
really simple like a tablet interface called Joli OS.  There is an
online tour.  It is pretty simple and based on Ubuntu as well.  As far
as java, well Don already chimed in that you are going to have
problems loading web pages as nearly every site on the web uses Java
for some user interface.

Derek Buchanan

Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS
http://www.ubuntu.com/