Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Darlene Bost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:02:41 -0500
My machine seems to have slowed considerably (Pentium 1.6 ghz, 256k ram, 40
gig hd).  The machine came with the drive partitioned.  I noticed that the
D drive has 3.93 gig and only 816 kb free.  My question is regarding the
files and software related to them.  There are a LOT of file folders, each
containing zip files.  I have no idea what these files are or if I need to
keep them to run different software AND could this be what's slowing
everything down?  How can I find out what these relate to?  The machine is
11 months old - certainly can't afford to buy another one :-)

Thanks in advance,

Darlene Bost

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml