Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 16:29:06 -0500
I am looking at getting a few hours of prepaid internet access from
budgetdialup.com at http://www.budgetdialup.com/default.htm .

I will be doing just a little traveling and it looks like their service is
what I need for the limited number of hours that I will need.

I have a couple of questions for anyone who has used this service
before.  First, does their dialer software have to be installed on a
windows system for it to work.  If so does it screw up the normal Windows
dialer (specifically the W2K version) or make other changes to installed
software (like changing the title bar of the browser, set a homepage, etc.).

Also are there any other prepaid plans out there that doesn't require
special software that has prices comparable to the above plans:

10 hours for $3.95
20 hours for $6.95
60 hours for $19.95

good for one year.

I have seen the AT&T CD's at stores but see that it has an install CD so I
suspect that it has special software also.

The idea is that I don't want to screw up my laptop that I use to call into
my company's LAN.  The company will not allow person use of their LAN and
Internet connection but don't mind if the laptop is used with a person's
personal ISP.  Normally I use my home cable connected network for Internet
access.

Thanks for any input.

Doug

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: