Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 03:56:42 +0300
On 7 Jun 2000, at 18:40, Diane Kroeckel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> How do I get rid of the Win logos when booting up so I can see what my
> computer is doing?

The direct way to do it, is to edit msdos.sys which is in the root
directory of the boot drive (usually c:\), and to change the line:
Logo=1
to:
Logo=0

TweakUI (which is part of the Windows installation CD in the case of
Win98, and can be downloaded from Microsoft's site in the case of
Win95) can also do this, and my favourite tweaking utility, X-Setup
can also do this (like TweakUI, also X-Setup is a real freeware).
TweakUI has many more options than the TweakUI (although I'm not
updated for about a year about TeakUI's abilities). It can be found on:
http://www.xteq.com/products/xset/index.html .

Uzi
http://members.iol.co.il/uzip/

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: