Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
THE MOWDY'S AT EARTHLINK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:16:31 -0500
I have heard that Aureal is going out of business or has been sold.  If you
need drivers etc., you may be able to get them at CNET downloads or at
http://www.vortexofsound.com/index.htm the Aureal site is not now available
to the public as it once was.  It does not have anything to do with your
browser settings.  HTH

Troy L Mowdy

From: "Diane Kroeckel" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 8:14 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Internet Security

: While trying to get to a site, I got a Enter Network Password box where I
: needed to enter my User Name, Password and Domain.
:
: I've never gotten this before.  I don't know what to enter to get past
: this.  Or how to change my settings so I don't get this again.  I changed
: Security to Low, but got this box anyway.
:
: The web site is www.Aureal.com, for a sound card.
:
: Diane Kroeckel
:
: YOU'RE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR THE INTERNET!
: Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
: Try it today - there's no risk!  For your FREE software, visit:
: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
:
:         The NOSPIN Group provides a monthly newsletter with great
:        tips, information and ideas: NOSPIN-L, The NOSPIN Magazine
:              Visit our web site to signup: http://nospin.com
: