Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
bob warasila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:55:14 -0500
I'm working on a mail list that I received in EXCEL format.  I'm using Word Mail Merge under the Tools menu and have imported the file and converted it for printing on standard 3 X 10 labels forms.  My problem is that using the editor I can't get the labels to fill in all the address information I want to print on the label.  I've used the edit command followed by the Address Block command and even though I've filled in items I want to use under the edit command menu I can't get the 5 lines I want.  I'm trying to print out

Name
Institution
Department
Street Address
City State Zip

I can't get the department line to print. BTW the heading on this line is actually "title" and I've selected that term next to the Department item.   I've tried large and small fonts to see if that is the constraint, but it doesn't appear to be.  Looks as it 8 pt should be able to fit 6 lines easily on the 1" x 2 5/8" labels.  What am I missing?

Bob Warasila

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>