Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:19:16 -0500
I see at the bottom you are using I.E. 6 but subject line
states 7.
I too am having this problem (Using XP & I.E. 6).  It
started about a week ago.  I have run my own virus software
etc. and also did an on-line scan at Bit defender and I
do not have any virus.  It is quite bothersome.  Most of the
time it is when I first open IE and the second time will
usually open O.K.  Occasionally it will happen after I've
been at a website for half an hour or so.

Any suggestions?
Mary
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dottie" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 4:52 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Fw: Internet Explorer 7

On 12/12/07 I submitted the following question in hopes that someone would
have a suggestion for me.  Is it
 possible to post my question a second time?  Many thanks for your
consideration.  Dottie Hoch

For the past two days whenever I open Internet Explorer a window pops up
with the following message:  "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem
and needs to close.  If you were in the middle of something, the information
you were working on might be lost.  Please tell Microsoft about this
problem.  We have created an error report that you can send to help us
improve I. E".

Then it gives the option to "Send Report" or "Don't Send".  I have clicked
"Send" each time that I get the message.

Sometimes I get this message after I have been visiting a web site for a
while and sometimes it doesn't allow me to proceed.  I don't know what is
causing this.  I have run a complete scan of my computer and there were no
problems.

BTW. I have Windows XP Home Edition, I.E. 6.  I would appreciate any
information about this problem.  Many thanks.

Dottie Hoch

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml