Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Fran Bott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:37:19 -0400
Several responses have mentioned Spybot Search and Destroy for removing
spyware. This is an excellent program, but removing spyware is not all that
it does.

Open the program in Adavanced mode and run the update. Then run the Search
and destry module after updating to remove any spyware. Next click on the
Immunize icon. Then on the right clck on the button to immunize. This will
set a killbit that will not allow spyware to install. Below the immunize
section is a section to prevent the hijacking problem you speak of, make
sure you also run that.

For extra protection there is another program called "SpywareBlaster" that
you can also install and run. It too sets a killbit to prevent Spyware from
installing.

An interesting note: If you already have SpywareBlaster installed when you
go to the immunize page in SB Search and Destroy, SB will let you know that
you have it installed and it also tells you that it will give you much more
control over active X componenets - pretty cool I thought.

Here is where you can get these 2 programs:

SpyBot Search and Destroy -  http://spybot.eon.net.au/

Spyware Blaster -  http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html
Please read the following note:
If you get an error that "MSCOMCTL.OCX" cannot be found, then use the
following installer to copy the file to your system:

MSCOMCTL Installer:

http://www.spywareinfo.con/downloads/tools/missingfilesetup.exe

Fran - feel free to email me if you need more help