Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Vince Teachout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:27:03 -0400
At 01:25 AM 8/13/03 -0500, Mary Cameron wrote:
>Regarding the patch for the W32.blaster.worm virus......all the sites talk
>about Windows XP and 2000 being vulnerable and there are patches on the
>Microsoft site for those operating systems....but nowhere does anything say
>what Windows 98 users should do.  Which patch?

Windows98 isn't affected by this particular worm, nor is Windows ME.  Just
be sure you have the latest AV definitions in place, and update them at
least weekly.

More info is available at microsoft.com, if you want to double-check me.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml