Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark & Sharon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 20:11:48 -0600
A great place to learn about web graphics is through Ziff-Davis University
(http://www.zdu.com). They offer courses on Photoshop and Paintshop Pro
(PSP) and show you the basics and advanced features of the programs. The
last time I was there it only cost $5/month for their classes.

You can also get a PSP CD with a book on it written by Andy Shafran about
creating web graphics at JASC (http://www.jasc.com) -- the creators of PSP.
Also there are different sites on the web that offer helps with graphic
programs. Check out the "Designer Studio" at JASC.

Mark Maunula