Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
WH Prince <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 18:32:57 EST

<<
 I installed Novel Perfect Office for him which has been working
 just fine for over 12 months.  All of a sudden WordPerfect v6.1
 refuses to load.

 An error message like "Cannot load wpwin61.exe. There is an error
 at module 12345:76543"

You will have to bear with me on this because I do not know what causes this
to happen, but this same thing has happen to me on my Wordperfect 6.1.
What happens is when you exit out of  Wordperfect sometimes a part of it will
still be running in the sys tray. So when you try to load it again it will not
load.  The way that  I found to correct the problem is to hit Ctrl-Alt-Delete
and find a part of WP6.1 in the box that shows what is running on your system.
It is easy to spot so when you find the part of WP6.1 that is still running,
even after the you have exited the program, all you have to do at this time is
to select the part WP6.1 that is still running and hit the end task button. At
this point you can start WP6.1 again and everything will run correctly.
I do not know what causes this to happen but I hope this is the only problem
that you are having because it is easy to solve.
HTH

Windon Prince