Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Maki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 16:16:28 -0800
I have been looking for a backup program that will back up directly to a
CDR. I tried Back4win, WatchetBurn, and Backup4All. Each had it own
problems. Any suggestions? Prefer freeware, shareware or a downloadable
trial version to see if the program delivers on its promises. It would be
best if the program can write to CDR as well as write to the hard drive in
CD sized portions (for long, untended backups). I use Datakeeper 5.0 to
maintain up to date backups of all files to a second hard drive, but I am
looking for a program to store the files to CD without having to manually
assemble the files to about 650MB to fit on a single CDR or CDRW.

Suggestions, opinions and horror stories welcome!

Jim

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml