Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dharam Bhardwaj <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:34:34 -0700
On Tue, 10 Feb 1998, William F. Stephenson wrote:

> Just a possibility: is your COM 2 port overwhelmed? by all the info?

I am going to say yes... but what do you mean by overwhelmed? Surely, this
is a function of the OS? The OS 'controls' the 'overwhelming' to most
laser printers through spooling (letting the printer handle the load). If
the printer works under Win95(which spools to the printer) then it seems
the to me it is a Windows NT4 driver issue.
To resolve this issue, the setup has been confined to a Win NT4
server standalone.
Also, while talking to MS the support person understood the situation,
walked me through  several scenarios with limited success. I have
exhausted my 'free' support(2 phone calls) to Microsoft. Maybe it's time
to swallow it and get a mainstream parallel printer (Argh!)

--
  Dharam Bhardwaj                    |
  E-mail:    [log in to unmask]     |

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]