Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:21:00 -0700
I have no experience with Panda, but I have read good things about it, at
least on the Network Server Level. I personally have used Norton Anti Virus
for a decade and have no complaints.

In the search for a Personal Anti Virus Program, this current  PCMAG review
of the most popular 10 personal anti virus programs, would be a good place
to start

http://www.pcmag.com/article/0,2997,s=1474&a=26443,00.asp

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://freepctech.com

At 11:00 AM 6/17/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>I am looking for the experience of some of you members of pcsoft.
>
>I am in the process of changing my Virus Program, I have been using
>Kaspersky, but while having a virus check on the Panda web site found a
>virus on my computer that Kaspersky had missed.
>
>Now my license has run out I need a new program and wondering if I could
>gain from the knowledge of the members what is a good program to use,
>I am at the moment using Panda Platinum demo.
>Mike Firth

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml