Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:17:08 -0500
Hi, You said to do a search for eyedog, so I went to find, and there is a
file listed called eyedog.ocx, is this the KAK virus or is it something that
is suppose to be there? It appears to be 165 kb and in Windows\system and
simply say file type being an ocx file?  Help please.

Jenelle Vollmer
> You can get a free clean up for the KAK here.....Then go to Microsoft and
> get the FIX.....do search for eyedog. They will tell you if you need it or
> not.....most likly you will
>
> http://www.getvirushelp.com/Kak/
> -----
>
> Fred E. Caldwell
>

> > my latest Norton anti virus found a KAK virus (worm) in some hidden CAB
> > files in a folder called _RESTORE.
> > i'm not certain if the _restore folder is a Windows ME folder or was set
> up
> > by Symantec during the virus scan.
> > - where would i have been most likely to contract that virus?
> > - can i safely delete the entire _RESTORE folder?
> >
> > thank you,
> >
> > chuck finnigan

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html