Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:12:15 -0300
I have a Windows Server 2003 system here that has System Restore installed
on it from a Windows XP CD.  It was installed incorrectly and doesn't work,
the service will not start, reinstall and it can't find all it's files. Is
there a script or program that will take it  out completely, uninstall the
service and leave the system as it was before without the service was added?
Disabling the service is not an option, either it works or it should not be
there at all to turn on by another admin and clutter the logs.

Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

                     visit our download web page at: