Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joel BLuming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 21:04:39 -0400
Gary,

I have been using Seagate Exec software for Win95 (not NT) for awhile
now. It seems to work very well. It will back up to removeable media such
as ZIP and Jaz, to a CD writer as well as to my old Colorado 350 Quic 80
tape drive. It also will back up to a disk file on a hard drive which you
can then burn to a CD. You need the lates version (2.0b) to write to a
disk file.
The people at Seagate were very helpful when I needed tech help.

Joel Bluming
ICQ #5875120

On Mon, 3 Aug 1998 writes:

>I need a better backup solution than Iomega.  So, I would appreciate a
>few
>recommendations on backup software.
>
>Additionally, what does everyone think of "online" backup services?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]