Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 03:40:03 -0500
That's going to depend on your computer. Your best bet may be to visit
the manufacturer's web site and look for information. MS has published a
list of "Programs that are known to experience a loss of functionality
when they run on a Windows XP Service Pack 2-based computer".
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=884130
I've installed SP2 on 15-20 computers with no problem at all.