Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
generalstuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 15:59:45 -0400
In my Internet Zone, I have Active X disabled.  Whenever I go to a site, such as Yahoo, which uses ActiveX, a message window pops up that says: "Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page.  As a result the page may not display correctly." which I then have to stop and close.

The page displays fine without ActiveX.  If one would not display fine, then I would like to know why, but if I'm not told I will find out.  This is a real annoyance - I KNOW ActiveX is disabled, I don't want to be told every single time I access the page.

Is there any way to disable this message?  You might know there is no check box to say to stop showing it.

Thanks,
Anna Summers

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>