Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joel BLuming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 17:07:44 -0500
Dear Listers,

Since adding a WFW 486 to my network I have developed a problem. I had to
add 'guest' to my NT workstation for the WFW computer to see it (I don't
know why). The WFW unit asked for a password for the NT machine which I
gave, and it was saved (not requested at next boot). The WFW machine also
sees the W95 machine (the third unit on the network).

However, The W95 (a pent 233) now requires a password to log onto the NT
(Pent Pro 200) machine each log on. The box for saving the password is
checked on the W95 machine. I am using the same password all around since
I am the only user. I have tried deleting the *.pwl files. I had long ago
installed the password patches from MS. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Joel Bluming
ICQ #5875120