Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 06:41:36 -0700
I don't know of any shareware, but I have done this with XCOPY32. Here
is how I did it using Windows 95:

Install both hard disks to the same computer and boot from a floppy. If
you boot from the hard disk that you want to copy, some files will be
locked and will not copy.

Format the destination drive, then use XCOPY32 with the /h /e options.
Note that XCOPY32 is not supposed to be used directly, but I found that
using XCOPY did not work properly in this mode.

This is a "cheap and dirty" way to accomplish this. There may be
problems as the copy may not be prefect. A better way would be to do a
sector copy, but I don't know of free software to do this.

Hope this helps. Others may have additional suggestions.

Peter Shkabara
The NoSpin Group