Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cheryl J Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 20:43:58 -0500
 In the last three weeks or so there are a two sites that I can no longer
log on to. I use RoboForm and know that I am using the correct name and
password but the sites just come back to be logged on again, there are no
error messages.

I have called both of these company's and they are able to log in using my
name and password-I will change these as soon as I can sign in, they are not
financial type of sites and no personal information is in danger of being
hacked.

I have an HP Pavilion xt963, Windows XP with Sp 2.

I know that on one of the sites I was able to get through just last weekend,
31st July, but as of this last Wednesday it stays on the log on page.

I sent this less than a week ago and have not received any possible answers
to this problem. But I was talking to someone and got to thinking-could it
be a BHO? instead of a problem with my hard drive? I would appreciate any
help. I do have ' BHO Demon' and it is only showing good BHO's like for
RoboForm and Norton systems. I have run both Spybot-Search & Destroy and
Ad-Aware but they found nothing. What could be stopping me from logging on
to a few select sites like that?

Thank-you in advance for your help.

God Bless,

 <:))))><<

 "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>