Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 14:33:23 -0600
At 01:26 PM 8/26/98 , you wrote:
>After resinstalling Win98, I realized that I forgot to backup all my favorites for IE4. I
>am now trying to build them again, but if anyone knows of any indespensible sites pertinet
>to PC Software, Shareware, and Support, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you,
>
>Chuck Hassenplug

Chuck,

Although I am revamping the websites for PCBUILD & PCSOFT as rapidly
as I can...   which is rather slow...  we have this page that can be accessed
for software sites at PCSOFT:
           http://nospin.com/pc/pc0002.html

It is not linked as of yet, as we do not have the *new* PCSOFT page
online yet...  but, it will be hot linked off the page when we are done,

This page has 425+ links to software companies on the Internet,
alphabetized and indexed.

 Bob