Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lewis C. Emerson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 00:03:07 GMT
I'm a bit embarrassed to ask a question that probably has a very simple answer, but..... I use an Acer Aspire 3000 laptop with Windows XP Pro  and am accustomed to seeing the Start Button at the bottom left corner of the screen.  Today it appeared at the upper right corner.  The only instructions I could find at Microsoft's support website for moving it back were for Windows 95 and they were details requiring things like pressing ESC and ALT simultaneously.  I cannot imagine it's that complicated for Windows XP.  It obviously moved due to something I did inadvertinly when I last used the computer.
I called Microsoft's help line and talked to a lady who tried to talk me through it, but nothing she suggested helped.  It was that she either didn't know, or that I didn't understand her version of English.   After wasting her and my time she told me to just call Acer.  They probably would laugh too.  Oh yes, the icons in the system tray, instead of being on one line, are now stacked one on top of the other.  I've never seen this strange arrangement before either.
I can use the machine like this with no big problems, but something simple happened to cause this, so something simple should get things back to normal.
Suggestions(?) and TIA.
lemerson

                       http://freepctech.com/rode