Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 20:03:46 -0600
rAt 06:18 AM 8/24/98 , Curt Davis wrote:
>On 24 Aug 98, at 11:38, Chuck Hassenplug wrote:
>> Where can I download Tweakui for Windows 98? I can get it for Win95,
>> but are there not two different versions of the program?
>
>Chuck:
>
>See:
>
>http://malektips.envprogramming.com/98w0016.html

DO not waste your time going to this site.  It is a waste of
your time when the answer to be found at the site could have
been posted here quickly.  Here is what you would find if you
took the time to turn on your browser and waited to go to this site:

"Install TweakUI (98w0016)"

"Looking on the net for a copy of TweakUI? Perhaps
you even checked the Windows Update feature for a
recent copy of TweakUI. Don't bother - it's on the
CD. Right-click the file
\tools\reskit\powertoy\tweakui.inf on the Windows
98 CD and choose "Install" from the popup menu that
appears."

In other words, the file is on your Install CD that came with
Win98.

 Bob Wright    List Owner