Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Art Sauder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 23:15:49 -0700

>Since Mr. Sauder hasn't told us if any of the previously suggested
>solutions worked for him, I thought I might mention that there is one more
>situation that may have caused his problem.  I have run across this more
>than once with my customers. If your Win95 is set to log on with a password
>on startup, and you click "cancel" instead of typing in the password, no
>Windows passwords will be saved, including for DUN. (Nor are the desktop
>settings etc.)
>
>I have found that sometimes people click on "cancel" for the password, when
>they either forget their password or don't know how to get rid of an
>existing password.
>
>Susan Sutherland

Susan and others:

Thanks for your help regarding my problem with the greyed checkoff box for
saving passwords. Susan's suggestion did the trick.
If I do not want the windows logon and password option am I correct that
you could get rid of it by deinstalling Microsoft Client for
Windows,reinstalling and not entering a password at startup?
Art