Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
bob warasila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:49:26 -0400
About a month ago I bought a Lenovo T61 laptop that comes with Norton Security.  I've built al my desktops myself and always install AVG, Windows Defender, Spybot and Zone Alarm Free as my safeguards so I thought I would not configure the Norton on it's prompt and instead install those others in order to save the cost of the subscription fee.  Everything has worked out fine as far as internet access goes, however I can not connect to any of my e-mail IP's using OE with this setup.  I just called IBM and their advice was to configure the Norton and dump the other software OR to remove the Norton.  But then they hedged by saying they're not really responsible, that it's a a Norton problem or a Microsoft problem and I should contact them.  So my question is, should I capitulate and setup the Norton that came with the laptop and dump the AVG etc.?

Bob Warasila

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml