Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 00:15:29 -0700
If you are booting from a known clean floppy it is IMPOSSIBLE for any
virus on the hard drive to infect the floppy ---- unless --- you activate
an application on the hard drive.

All virii are DORMANT until you activate the file/executable which
contains them. This includes boot sector virus flavors also.

As long as you do not boot from the hard drive (which is what I said
in the beginning), or activate any application on the hard drive,
then the virus can not do anything.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====